EQ (Fresco, i in., 2006)
1. I think about what will happen in the future.
2. I remind myself that thoughts aren’t facts.
3. I am better able to accept myself as I am.
4. I notice all sorts of little things and details in the world around me.
5. I am kinder to myself when things go wrong.
6. I can slow my thinking at times of stress.
7. I wonder what kind of person I really am.
8. I am not so easily carried away by my thoughts and feelings.
9. I notice that I don’t take difficulties so personally.
10. I can separate myself from my thoughts and feelings.
11. I analyze why things turn out the way they do.
12. I can take time to respond to difficulties.
13. I think over and over again about what others have said to me.
14. I can treat myself kindly.
15. I can observe unpleasant feelings without being drawn into them.
16. I have the sense that I am fully aware of what is going on around me and inside me.
17. I can actually see that I am not my thoughts.
18. I am consciously aware of a sense of my body as a whole.
19. I think about the ways in which I am different from other people.
20. I view things from a wider perspective.