Cognitive Affective Mindfulness Scale Revised (CAMS-R)
Feldman, G., Hayes, A., Kumar, S., Greeson, J., Laurenceau, J.-P. (2007). Mindfulness and emotion regulation: The development and initial validation of the Cognitive and Affective Mindfulness Scale-Revised (CAMS-R). Journal of Psychopathology and Behavioral Assessment, 29, 177-190. doi:10.1007/s10862-006-9035-8
1. It is easy for me to concentrate on what I am doing.
2. I can tolerate emotional pain.
3. I can accept things I cannot change.
4. I can usually describe how I feel at the moment in considerable detail.
5. I am easily distracted.
6. It’s easy for me to keep track of my thoughts and feelings.
7. I try to notice my thoughts without judging them.
8. I am able to accept the thoughts and feelings I have.
9. I am able to focus on the present moment.
10. I am able to pay close attention to one thing for a long period of time